alarm tones

lenny851

Reaction score
Has anyone found a way to add custom tones for alarms the current ones are not that aloud

Thanks

killer2239

Reaction score
To add alarms or notifications. Mount the drive to your computer. Create a folder called Alarm or Alarms , i cant remember exactly. Then Notification or Notifications for those tones. Then copy the mp3 file or whatever audio file. Unmount from the computer, go to change on your device and it will be there.

mishmash

Reaction score
If you have songs on your card, go to the alarm you have set and click on it, click "alarm sound", it should give you a choice of com.htc. app.htcringtonepickeractivity (which is the 6 alarm sounds that came with the phone) and select music. If you have music on your card, you can pick from that and that will be your alarm. I am pretty sure this was part of the "upgrade" because when I first set my alarm on friday this wasn't an option.

posttal

Reaction score
Thanks..I just did alarm and alarmS with a folder inside that said notifications and both worked so deleted alarm and now have a folder named alarms with mp3's off my computer.I used an editing program to make a wake up alarm..underdog theme from the old cartoon..but made it at a level that I not only hear but not to loud as to made me jump out of bed....works perfect.

OP
L

lenny851

Reaction score
Thanks for all your helps, I still have not recieved the update, is that an issue with my phone or it hasnt been fully rolled out yet?