1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Aesthetic issue with skype icon

Discussion in 'Droid 2 Tech Issues' started by lostmonster, Aug 21, 2010.

1. lostmonster

lostmonster New Member

I'd provide a simple screenshot of the problem if I could, but I just got my Droid 2 two days ago and still haven't figured it out all the way.

ANYWAY: I downloaded skype, and the icon isn't the traditional icon for skype (it's that little computer monitor with a gear, instead), and the name is "com.skype.android.verizon"

I don't like that at all. I want to either completely get rid of it, or change it to the correct name and icon. Anyone know how I can best go about either of these solutions, or provide a better one?

Thanks.
  2. SangYuP

SangYuP New Member

I had the same exact problem and I couldn't even uninstall it. I'm a little anal and since I couldn't change it back to normal and a few other issues, I ended up doing a factory reset.
  3. lostmonster

lostmonster New Member

There's gotta be an easy solution to this
Search tags for this page

get rid of skype icon android

what is aesthetic of skype