1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Adding a contact

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by VPsteve, Apr 6, 2010.

1. VPsteve

VPsteve New Member

Not sure what's going on here. I have tried 5 times to add a simple contact to my contact list. For some reason it doesn't show up even though I get the confirmation pop up window that says contact added. I did notice, that the number of contacts did not change, still at 273 (had no idea I even knew that many people). Any ideas?

VPsteve
  2. KevinJ

KevinJ Member

Be sure to check some of your auxiliary settings. I have a bunch of contacts, but only a few show up because I have it set up that way on the phone and online via google.

For instance, I have "only contacts with phones" checked. That way I only see those who I can actually call.