Add transitions to any framework, in the squidly section.

trook

Reaction score
Hey everyone, not sure if anyone cares but I think its cool so....Being bored with the boring old fission transitions but still loving fission I decided to give the transitions in the squidly section a shot. I couldnt figure out how to use ninjamorph but I got them working using the pc/terminal emulator way and now my fission has flip and fly transitions, you just use winrar or whatever zip program you use to unzip the framework-res file (you get that from the originl fission rom your running under system-framework-framework.res-res) and swap the anim folder inside the framework-res.apk with the anim folder inside of the transition folder, then you use 7zip to re-zip the framework-res.apk with the new anim folder and put it on your sd card, then use terminal emulator to push it to system framework. The terminal emulator commands are:

su (grant superuser permissions) you'll get a # sign

mount -o rw,remount /system

cp /sdcard/framework-res.apk /system/framework

Credit to squidlymandingo for originally posting this as well as everything else he does for us.
If you want other transitions they are availible in the squidlymandingo section under "adding transitions to any framework" Just do the same thing. Obviously I'm not responsible if you break your phone or have to reflash it. Always make a backup before attempting to hack your device in any way including this one.

I in no way had anything to do with the creation or figuring out of any of this, I just like fission and noticed this section was kinda dead, so I will attempt to streamline this process if people want it. Any help from anyone who knows a better way wolud be appreciated.

Last edited: