Accidentally put my favorites widget into trash bin! How do i get it back

TheJay1979

Reaction score
I tried holding my finger on the home screen and then looked through Motorola widgets,Android Widgets, Shortcuts, folders.....

In folders there is a folder called favorites but it is not the same.

I want to click on the thumbnail and have it go straight to the favorites like the ones that are at the top right of the screen when you click on phone.

Please help me! That is pretty much the only way I call people

OP
T

TheJay1979

Reaction score
I guess I should clarify. It's not just My Favorites. It's the favorites and then underneath the line the most frequently contacted

OP
T

TheJay1979

Reaction score
No, that is just to put a certain contact on one of your home screens. I want the original widget that is in the bottom right of the page that is to the right of the middle home screen. Across the bottom it goes.. Voice Dial/Recent calls/ Contacts/ Favorites.
Well I accidentally dumped Favorites into the trash bin and can't get it back

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have this same problem with the Photo Gallery, that giant red widget. I like it, but I deleted it and I cant get it back.

hacku

Reaction score
Now I know what you're talking about. I can't seem to find that icon or shortcut anywhere, but if you Long Press > Folders > Favorites it will do the same thing.

hacku

Reaction score
I have this same problem with the Photo Gallery, that giant red widget. I like it, but I deleted it and I cant get it back.

Longpress > Motorola Widgets > Photo Slideshow

When the gallery pops up you have to select one of the pictures. The red picture it originally displays shows up as the "stock" picture even though it's not on your gallery.

dangerous

Reaction score
I tried holding my finger on the home screen and then looked through Motorola widgets,Android Widgets, Shortcuts, folders.....

In folders there is a folder called favorites but it is not the same.

I want to click on the thumbnail and have it go straight to the favorites like the ones that are at the top right of the screen when you click on phone.

Please help me! That is pretty much the only way I call people
Try the Dialer Widget... It looks the same

Red_07

Reaction score
What you want to do is long hold>shortcuts>dialer, that will bring up a black screen with 3 options. Recent call list, favorites, dialer. Hit favorites and you are good to go. I had the same problem and this fixed it.

Last edited:
OP
T

TheJay1979

Reaction score
YOU'RE THE MAN RED!!!!!!

Thanks for all the help guys.

This is a great forum!