About time for an introduction...

thorton02

Reaction score
I've been on the site for a little while, getting excited about the new droid phones coming out soon. I've been rocking a Samsung Omnia(suck in a box) for a few years and couldn't decide when to upgrade. I just decided to get an OG droid to make the waiting much more tolerable.

It's official, I'm finally a droid user!

:icon_ banana:

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
sahweeet! welcome to the forum. jump in, get involved, don't hesitate to ask questions, and join in the fun - it's gonna be a wild ride for Andy from here!

OP
thorton02

thorton02

Reaction score
Thanks guys,

Just a quick question. I bought the Droid off Ebay. Looks fine and is reported to be in excellent working condition. The only problem I noticed(after I won the auction) is that it has no memory card. My question is if the preinstalled memory is removable(and in which case it could be gone), or if they were probably referring to the external sd card? The phone should be waiting for me when I get home and I'm wondering if I have to stop of for a memory card when I leave work.

This is just speculating, I'll know for certain when I get home.

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
no, they're referring to the sdcard. you'll probably want to pick one up. in fact, even if it came with a sdcard, you'd probably want to start with a fresh one of your own, anyway - no telling what was on the previous owners' card, and what remnants might still remain.