Long time Lurker... First time poster...

adlo

Reaction score
Just wanted to say whats up to the forums. I've been a long time lurker on the site and have finally decided to come out of hiding hahaha. I'm not new to the droid, seeing as I've had it since it came out. I just decided to root my phone yesterday and unleashing this beast's potential :icon_ peace:.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Just wanted to say whats up to the forums. I've been a long time lurker on the site and have finally decided to come out of hiding hahaha. I'm not new to the droid, seeing as I've had it since it came out. I just decided to root my phone yesterday and unleashing this beast's potential :icon_ peace:.

Good luck, welcome aboard and have fun. Read instructions carefully and know what you are doing before you do it. If you've been lurking, then you know how great this place is. :icon_ banana:

OP
A

adlo

Reaction score
This is an awesome place with tons of help and info. I've looked a lot into rooting and decided to take the plunge for a few reasons. First, I was impatient for 2.1. Second, I cant hide my true tech-y side and wanting to be ahead of the norm, but was scared to take the plunge. When I found that DroidMod made rooting easier than it already was, I was convinced. :icon_ banana:

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Welcome to the Forum..

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and dark side!