A new screen capture app

Reaction score
Screen cast can record your screen not just take a picture of your screen record it so you can go from one screen to the next or show a game that you are playing. Or even an app. The demo only let's you record 15 sceconds.
Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxZzZJ5l6YM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Last edited:

mediasolutions

Reaction score
Screen cast can record your screen not just take a picture of your screen record it so you can go from one screen to the next or show a game that you are playing. Or even an app. The demo only let's you record 15 sceconds.
Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForum

Screen cast a videos screen capture - YouTube

I just increased the demo's max session time to 30 sec and fixed a couple bugs with the benchmark. The demo should be more usable now. The app is fresh out of beta but we tested on as many phones as we could; any suggestions and bug reports are greatly welcome. Please use the "Report a problem" menu option if you need assistance or have a suggestion.

I am looking for Droid X beta testers, if interested please send me an email to [email protected]. There used to be a jitter bug only with the Droid X devices which needs some additional testing.

Thanks,

-- MS

OP
S
Reaction score
Im glad that you put up a you tube vid on it I really like the app.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

bulrok420

Reaction score
I tried it but crashes as soon as it get su permission.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

b00mb00mchuck

Reaction score
Rockin app... took a 1:13 video on my DROID 3 with no problems...

My droid is rooted and bloat removed and memory stripped down for speed...

Look at all that free RAM... look at all that potential... I heard people talkin that this free ram thing is no big deal...
try having all this ram available when you go to websites using heavy flash ads and players... nothing compares

YouTube