A little help please.

cdurrough

Reaction score
Ok I think my phone has gone crazy. So anyway, I went back to total stock yesterday using oden. Rooted with zroot, and the flashed cwm with oden. Phone sayd CwM Voodoo Lagfix Recovery v2.5.1.x if that helps any. Anyway, I can't do Nandroid backups. I also tried to download Muiu Rom with no luck. So I tried the CyenogenMod 7.0.3 Knag rom and It worked. But I still cant do backups and now when I text the other person just gets a blank message. Help plz?

hecantbreathe

Reaction score
Ok I think my phone has gone crazy. So anyway, I went back to total stock yesterday using oden. Rooted with zroot, and the flashed cwm with oden. Phone sayd CwM Voodoo Lagfix Recovery v2.5.1.x if that helps any. Anyway, I can't do Nandroid backups. I also tried to download Muiu Rom with no luck. So I tried the CyenogenMod 7.0.3 Knag rom and It worked. But I still cant do backups and now when I text the other person just gets a blank message. Help plz?

I really don't even know what you're saying. Please re-write this, it doesn't make much sense.

AOSP MIUI or MIUIWIZ?

CyanogenMod7.0.3 or Kang Bang 1.3?

CWM 2.5.x is outdated

Odin CWM 3.x

hecantbreathe

Reaction score
MIUIWIZ

CyanogenMod7.0.3

I think I read somewhere that people were having difficulties flashing MIUIWIZ from CWM 2.5.x Try flashing it from CWM3.x and make sure you data, cache and dalvik cache wipe before you flash it.

CyanogenMod 7.0.3 isn't fully functional yet.

Trying flashing MIUIWIZ, ComRom 1.3 or Evil Fascination 3.6 and wipe everything of course. You should be able to Nandroid backup from those.