.991??

mkeefner

Reaction score
I was in Verizon yesterday and checked to see what they were running on their Droid bionics. And those that have used cheesecake to update we are on .893. But all of their bionics are running .991. What's the deal with that??

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I was in Verizon yesterday and checked to see what they were running on their Droid bionics. And those that have used cheesecake to update we are on .893. But all of their bionics are running .991. What's the deal with that??

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

My guess would be that's the number of the final OTA and their display phones have it already to assure there are no instances of data connection loss or hand-off issues between 4G and 3G. Just my guess. YMMV

OP
M

mkeefner

Reaction score
That's what I am thinking but why wouldn't they just make it available to us now. Or is it only a partially working version with limited functionality?

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
That's what I am thinking but why wouldn't they just make it available to us now. Or is it only a partially working version with limited functionality?

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

My guess is that it will be released to us very soon.

moelsen8

Reaction score
I was in a Verizon store today and noticed this as well. Took pictures of it thinking it could be the update we've been waiting for. Sounds like it's just part of the store demo software I guess. Oh well.

Man, Verizon employees are stupid too. They have no idea what they're talking about. Maybe I spend too much time on Android sites each day.. but if you want a good chuckle, go hang out at a Verizon store for a while and listen to the conversations.. ask them some questions. I was with my friend today who was purchasing a razor and the nonsense that they spew is ridiculous. I feel sorry for people who don't know any better.

Last edited: