90 days free Google Play Music!

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
If there is a smaller vehicle for them i don't know. I can only tell when the box trucks stop or drive by. They have a distinctive sound.

The neighbors dogs bark too.

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
My last house, UPS always seemed to come after I left for work which was around 1.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I only know about the minivan lady with smaller packages because she's delivered both of my smartwatches while I was home for lunch. I eat on the couch when I do that, so I was right by the front window of the house and heard her pull up.

The big trucks rarely pull into my drive because we're right on the highway. We've got a circle drive, but once my truck's in there and if the wife doesn't park in the garage, he's not getting that big truck in. I've seen him stop in the parking lot across the street and in the turning lane on the highway. Speed limit's only 40 there, so it's not as crazy as you might be picturing.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
So I have an issue. I transfered to Google play from spotify. I start the app but I can't close it. It stays in the notification bar. How do you guys kill it?

5a6ac59de0072eb6b816d8cfb58b6ac6.jpg

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
So I have an issue. I transfered to Google play from spotify. I start the app but I can't close it. It stays in the notification bar. How do you guys kill it?

5a6ac59de0072eb6b816d8cfb58b6ac6.jpg
Pause it first, then you should be able to swipe it away.

OP
cynkrzy

cynkrzy

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
I haven't figured that out either, but if I "Clear the Queue" then back out of the app it goes away.
upload_2015-11-4_4-40-31.png

OP
cynkrzy

cynkrzy

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Pause the music first, then you can dismiss the persistent notification. When it's playing music, it assumes you want to continue controlling it from the notification bar. Pause it & it can be done away with.
Why didn't I think of that ... it works, thanks!

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Mine was actually paused. I'm not sure why it didn't show that. I found if I have other notifications, I can swipe it away.