4G Toggle

ChevyNexus

Reaction score
Sorry if this was posted before.

Does anyone know of a 4g toggle app that works with this phone? I tried 3, two didn't work and the other just took me to my manage connection menu.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

mach330

Reaction score
does this work for everyone? I'm using apex and i can't toggle it. Initially i could switch it off. Then when I switch back on, it keeps searching (I think for 4g) and I can't select it anymore. Even though I do have 4g. Anyone else have this problem?

ffactoryxx

Reaction score
I just use the 4g app on the marketplace that takes me directly to the option screen to toggle

Disention

Reaction score
Widgetsoid is what I use. The latest version is quite handy for those of us who hit extended networks often as well. There are different options for toggle CDMA auto PRL our CDMA Only options.

I like the test ping option along with the ability to completely turn your radio on and off simply by clicking on the 4G toggle on the widget.

I don't claim to be a radio expert by any means as there are still times I want to throw the phone thru a wall due to its poor data tower handoff capabilities. Generally if I play around with the setting in 4G Toggle for just a few moments I can reacquire data connection.

Just so it's known, I never have data issues on Verizon coverage areas. Only extended networks.