3G/4G down for me again...

mdroid28

Reaction score
So is this the phone or the network? I have a Bionic that loses data all the time, talking to verizon tech support I asked if the Nexus was having the same issues and she told me there where no known issues with dropped data. If I can't get the Bionic to work correctly they will send me another but if it still is an issue I will press to switch from Motorola.

Its the network. It's simply down in some areas. I don't know why it keeps crashing but that's what tech support told me.

D3PHAULTID

Reaction score
Its the network. It's simply down in some areas. I don't know why it keeps crashing but that's what tech support told me.

Illinois was completely without data, even with switching to cdma, from about noon on 12/28 thru 10 am 12/29. My gals iPhone 4s maintained full service the entire time. I can only wonder if it is android related or just affecting phones with 4g capability. Since service has returned my 4g data connection has been the most stable it has been since I bought this phone two months ago. My battery has also seen double its charge life. I can only wonder...

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums

bala

Reaction score
:angry:DancingNexus:icon_ banana:dancedroid:hail::icon_ devil::blink:

mrkelly88

Reaction score
Illinois was completely without data, even with switching to cdma, from about noon on 12/28 thru 10 am 12/29. My gals iPhone 4s maintained full service the entire time. I can only wonder if it is android related or just affecting phones with 4g capability. Since service has returned my 4g data connection has been the most stable it has been since I bought this phone two months ago. My battery has also seen double its charge life. I can only wonder...

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums

4g phones are the only ones affected, my brother's Incredible 2 still had 3g when I didn't

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums