3G/4G down for me again...

alpine

Reaction score
Fourth time this week! WTF! :mad: They tell me 3G is up, but since I'm on LTE phone when 4G goes down it wipes it out as well.

shuttered13

Reaction score
Out for me as well in Indianapolis. Two nexus'. Both rooted, one running Rootzboat and one running stock. Both with updated radios. Frustrating.

duyna

Reaction score
4 g down for me the past 5 hours at least I had 3 g... 4th time this month

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

lumpysherman

Reaction score
3G down in NW Illinois and Eastern Iowa since about 4pm. This is the first time I've been affected.

mrjboo

Reaction score
Cincinnati up and running

Hoodedzeus

Reaction score
Northeast Indiana must be down also. I don't know much about this whole thing and was on the phone with them for about an hour. Wife has a rezound and hers is working fine but I have no data at all with mine. Went to the Verizon store awhile ago and exchanged it for a new one cuz the guy said it was the phone. The new phone had a good 4 g signal when they activated it until I left and it wanted to update to 4.2. I let the phone do the update while I was driving home and checked it after it was done and seen I had lost all data again. So called tech support again and they said they would have to get someone out here to reset some switch or something I don't know. I even told him my wife's phone was working fine and he said all Android phones operate on a different system or something so this could happen. Is it me or does this guy have no clue? To me if my wife's rezound works fine and mine don't its the phone right?

mrkelly88

Reaction score
Fourth time this week! WTF! :mad: They tell me 3G is up, but since I'm on LTE phone when 4G goes down it wipes it out as well.

They told me the same, and I haven't had 3g since about noon today (Southeast Wisconsin)

ryguy5254

Reaction score
If you set your phones to 3G only, you won't get problems when 4G goes down.

Hoodedzeus

Reaction score
Not true cuz my phone is set to cdma only and I have no 3g either. Trust me they tried everything

mrkelly88

Reaction score
Of course, as soon as I posted that I was having issues, my 3g returns... hope you guys get your service back up soon

OP
alpine

alpine

Reaction score
Mine is set to cmda only, and everytime 4g goes down my 3g if dead as well.

tacticalfats

Reaction score
Today I never lost data...I'm set to 3g only even though I'm in a major 4g market.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

mdroid28

Reaction score
Happened to me as well. Talked to a really nice and knowledgeable tech guy at Verizon. He really seemed embarrassed and sorry. He said the Midwest is having huge problems right now. He refunded my data plan for the month. So they're aware and definitely working to make it right.

Pjohn91

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
So is this the phone or the network? I have a Bionic that loses data all the time, talking to verizon tech support I asked if the Nexus was having the same issues and she told me there where no known issues with dropped data. If I can't get the Bionic to work correctly they will send me another but if it still is an issue I will press to switch from Motorola.

Dweib

Reaction score
It's up in GR, Mi.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums