360 screen rotation

trixmatic.com

Reaction score
Is there an app that will let the accelerometer rotate the screen 360 how ever you want to hold it?

Is it possible to create?

OP
T

trixmatic.com

Reaction score
helix launcher which version i'm using the first version and it only let you rotate one direction left, I actually want to rotate right so I can sit the phone down while charging and have it face me

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ahh, sorry about that. ^ is correct, Cyanogen (or Ultimate Droid v10 I think) are the only options for full 360 degrees rotation.

joeymoose

Reaction score
UDv10 is laggy when doing basic task's. SDv4.0 is quick and Stable... Wish it rotated 360 thou...

OPTIMUS124

Reaction score
UDv10 is laggy when doing basic task's. SDv4.0 is quick and Stable... Wish it rotated 360 thou...

Totally agree with you. That rotation function is a nice add on,especially when I run with my phone. Any chance it could just be added into any ROM/ rooted phone?

Chatchie

Reaction score
It comes in the cyanogen rom. It works great.Its cool if you have the phone on your pass. seat you can just grab it and it doesnt matter if its upside down, your still able to view it without spinning it around.

acefoxx76

Reaction score
Is this feature on by default? I am running the lastest CM with smoked glass esque over it. My screen doesn't 360 for me.

R1Lover

Reaction score
Is this feature on by default? I am running the lastest CM with smoked glass esque over it. My screen doesn't 360 for me.

No it's not on by default, go into settings and turn it on to the rotation of your choice.

acefoxx76

Reaction score
Thank you very much. Somehow I over looked that option. Soon as I unbrick my droid I'll try that out.