3.5 mm jack jacked up?

Kahij

Reaction score
When I plug a steroids cable or headphones in and try to listen to music the phone continually skips to the next song, until I unplug the headset or steroids cable. Anyone else seeing this problem. If so is there a fix. A quick response would be nice cause I'm still within my 30 day period. Thanks in advance guys.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

bigrigdriver

Reaction score
Why dont you visit you local friendly store & ask them if that a normal thing, worst case scenario is you get a new fone under your warranty.:)

OP
K

Kahij

Reaction score
Mostly.because my friendly neighborhood store is two hours away.

bl42ed0

Reaction score
I have nearly the same issue as you except it just stops playing Pandora suddenly with headphones plugged in. I noticed it was trying to see if it was a headset or headphones bring plugged in and it would lose connectivity all of a sudden...

OP
K

Kahij

Reaction score
Anyone else having issues like this? I think I might have to go get a new one if it is a defect in my phone.

drewlamo1

Reaction score
well my headphones dont cause any problems , but they dont get fm radio reception, or crappy reception rather.

i guess the metal male jack that plugs into the headphone slot acts as an antenna for the phone.
sadly the headphones i use give bad reception?? most stations that i can get on my car radio with ease i cant get on the phone.

anyone else have this happen?

other then that though they work properly for pandora or the native music player.

id take mine in if i couldnt get music to work, very important aspect of phone use for me.
i might go in to ask about the FM radio myself, buti keep forgetting cause i normally use bluetooth and pandora

quagmire0

Reaction score
Wanted to bump this thread. Having this issue with both my and my wife's phone. When I plug into our receiver at home or our car's aux jack while listening to Pandora, the voice dialer will start spontaneously, and all the sudden Pandora will say it's deleting a station! It's a bit crazy.

Has anyone seen this issue mentioned anywhere else? Anyone find a fix?

poopsicle

Reaction score
I've had the same problem. It only happens if i'm listening to music and doing something else like playing sudoko. I

Zene

Reaction score
I fixed this problems by..
GETTING DECENT EARPHONES.
I was using cheap headphones, and every time i moved my android, the voice dialer would turn on, and my Pandora would switch songs, and my music player as well.
I then bought some decent Coby earphones, and it hasn't happened again, make sure they fit nice and tight on jack, and also try installing an apkiller and killing other programs running in the background before playing any type of music.

charger2

Reaction score
I have a similar thing happen with mine if I plug in certain cables. Half of my headphones and cables are fine and detected as headphones. The other ones are detected as a headset (headphones + a mic, but don't actually have a mic) skip music like crazy and try to do voice dialing. If I set it down it calms down but as soon as I touch the phone it goes crazy again.

Zene

Reaction score
I have a similar thing happen with mine if I plug in certain cables. Half of my headphones and cables are fine and detected as headphones. The other ones are detected as a headset (headphones + a mic, but don't actually have a mic) skip music like crazy and try to do voice dialing. If I set it down it calms down but as soon as I touch the phone it goes crazy again.

yes, it all depends on the headphones/earphones used.

so for everyone else. stop using 99c store stuff, also old headphones wont work.