2 Questions seeking answers

mayerjackson

Reaction score
So i just got my droid x on saturday and I love it. I'm figuring a lot of stuff out on my own (like adding music and turning them into ringtones) but there are a few things I can't figure out. The first is assigning ringtones to certain people for both phone calls AND texts. I have my girlfriend so that she is a certain ringtone when she calls but her texts come through like all the others, is there a way to change this? I want to personalize a few numbers for both there calls and texts.

Second question... How do you use tapatalk? I was going to post question one using my droid but then couldn't figure out how to post anything on here using my droid. Thanks for all the help!

viper08

Reaction score
well i got a partial answer to your first question..as far as i know you can only assign a ringtone for a specific contact ...to do this select the contact in question then hit the menu key and select edit then scroll down to additional info then scroll down to call handling only one option is shown which is ringtone from there just select which tone you wish...hope this helps out a bit ...hope you find the other answers your looking for