1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

2 Phone Bugs

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Kentle, Feb 7, 2010.

1. Kentle

Kentle New Member

I got the droid back in November, and I love it, but 2 problems. When your on the phone, you can sometimes hit your ear on the "add call" button, and the other person can't hear you! Also, sometimes, I can't see a phone call when I get one. I don't get any notifications of a missed call, or a ringtone that I'm getting a call! Anyone else have these problems?
  2. Logan3824

Logan3824 New Member

Yeah I am also having problems with calls...A lot of people always say they can barely hear me.
  3. Matth3w

Matth3w Guest

My only problem with calls is that sometimes it rings before the call screen even shows up. Or like with a text message my screen will light up (I use ChompSMS) before the notification comes in.
  4. brucin

brucin New Member

Do you have the contact set to go straight to voice mail? I have a few contacts set up this way. It's a great way to avoid people who call to talk about nothing. The call goes right to voice mail without ringing.
  5. Kentle

Kentle New Member

No, I checked that, but thank you for the tip, now I have some people set that way, thank you!