12.24.1 Update problem

Trofn8er

Reaction score
My phone was only having reboots every once in a while. I decided to install the 12.24.1 update and now it goes all the was through the boot during start up with no problems. I get to the lock screen and it's just frozen. I can push the power button and the power off, reboot etc screen comes up but I can't select anything.

I just pulled the battery and I'm flashing my nandroid backup prior to the update.

Any ideas???

illmatic636

Reaction score
Seems as if when we started using the new method of theming, start-up times can take a few minutes. Did you allow your phone to warm up?

OP
Trofn8er

Trofn8er

Reaction score
Yes I did....I even did a battery pull and restart and let it set there hoping it would work...nada, Just seems to have locked up. Any chance of a corrupted .zip update file?

Maybe I'll try flashing a new one.

illmatic636

Reaction score
Yes I did....I even did a battery pull and restart and let it set there hoping it would work...nada, Just seems to have locked up. Any chance of a corrupted .zip update file?

Maybe I'll try flashing a new one.

Sounds like your only option right now. Delete what ya got and downland again to re-flash it. If your using setcpu, I would disable it. You really don't want to fire it up overclocked.

rotordroid

Reaction score
My phone was only having reboots every once in a while. I decided to install the 12.24.1 update and now it goes all the was through the boot during start up with no problems. I get to the lock screen and it's just frozen. I can push the power button and the power off, reboot etc screen comes up but I can't select anything.

I just pulled the battery and I'm flashing my nandroid backup prior to the update.

Any ideas???

Mine hangs at the "M" with the update. Just living with 12.14.0 for now