tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
and its running good :)

Loooney2ns

Reaction score
I'm still hoping he gets a DX so he can port to that. If he does, I'll probably get rid of my D1 and get a DX to replace it. I'm due for a new phone, and I can get one for $50 or less. With Miui on it, I can forego 4G for awhile. Otherwise, I'm getting a Bionic when it comes out!

We must think alike. I purchased an X on Ebay last night, I sure hope that works out for me. This way I'll not mess with my present contract and I'll still have my last ever NE2 upgrade next July.

I'm not looking forward to paying more for 4g either!! I find that everything I do, including using my Slingbox, works quite well when I have a good 3g signal.

The Bionic looks good to me also but if it has the locked bootloader I'll look at something else instead.

Not gonna happen. As much as id like to see it on my Droid X the locked bootloader restricts us from certain things. In this case porting MIUI. Don't worry were both sad about this one. I miss the days of flashing a new rom on my Droid 1 at least once a week.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Jamezelle said he can port it to the DX. I'm hoping he was correct! I don't know how he was planning to get around the bootloader, but I hope there is a way. Miui is a gamechanger! If Moto would take a look at it, they could probably use it instead of Motoblur.

Frogman

Reaction score
I am getting the shakes! Withdrawals!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App