Zraii

Zraii

Reaction score
Greetings. I'm a programmer in real life and about to make my first smart phone purchase: a Droid 2 Global. For the last 3 years I have been using a cheap prepaid Tracfone. Before that we got burned by Nextel/Sprint real bad and I was fed up with the subscription phone service. The Tracfone has been good to me with reception (using AT&T's network) and price. Both my wife and I had the same model Tracfone an we're both moving to the Droids tomorrow, hopefully. We both get paid tomorrow and if Verizon is still having their BYGO deal for their D2G.

So far I've really enjoyed the forums and reading up on my future purchase. I've been hacking, programming and gaming on PC's for a while so looking forward to that aspect of the Droid.

My username came from the Wookieepedia link: Zraii - Wookieepedia, the Star Wars Wiki

I think that's appropriate given I'm a programming and looking to hack and write apps on it. At my job we are looking at developing Droid apps. I've gone through some of the tutorials on Google's Droid SDK site and really excited about learning something new.

Thanks again for the forum and I look forward to learning, sharing and contributing with the group.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Welcome to the Forum...

OP
Z

Zraii

Reaction score
Thanks BnB! Seems like you and I have similar interests. Nice Avatar by the way.

OP
Z

Zraii

Reaction score
Got my D2G yesterday and my wife got one too. So far enjoy it and no problems other than me being a noob. I want to figure out how to use it first before modding it.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App