zenonia glitch....?

solar

Reaction score
:mad::mad:Ok, for anyone whose played zenonia, I'm at the Seal of Betrayel, I'm a lever 56 paladin and I'm trying to defeat the boss Ghost of Landon(also level 56). My problem is that whenever he's almost dead, he'll heal, without fail. So I can never get him down below 10% or so. I can get him to that point fairly quickly, then I get stuck in an endless cycle. I first faced him when I was level 53, then leveled up more, but it makes ni difference. Is this a glitch or am I doing something wrong?

chaneischane

Reaction score
Follow this

:mad::mad:Ok, for anyone whose played zenonia, I'm at the Seal of Betrayel, I'm a lever 56 paladin and I'm trying to defeat the boss Ghost of Landon(also level 56). My problem is that whenever he's almost dead, he'll heal, without fail. So I can never get him down below 10% or so. I can get him to that point fairly quickly, then I get stuck in an endless cycle. I first faced him when I was level 53, then leveled up more, but it makes ni difference. Is this a glitch or am I doing something wrong?
Okay. i kill him when i was lvl 52. here's the trick. do you know the healing spell for paladin? get it to atleast lvl 4. and buy potion extract M. you should be able to keep healing and keep attacking him. he will keep healing but he will stop after healing multiple times. each time he heal he heals lesser and lesser. if you have lots of money in your paladin u should get a spell reset star from item gal 30000. reset your skills and get the healing spell to lvl 4. or you can battle him with all your money and keep using the origin of life (cant rmb) and u keep reviving and he keeps healing. you will get to kill him if you do that. Good Luck. hope it helps :D

OP
solar

solar

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I'll have to give your method a try if I pick the game back up. :)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App