Zagg invisible shield full body

Reaction score
So all morning i've been looking at different cases and screen protectors. I even went to my local verizon to check what they had. So far i'm just not stoked about what I see. Right now the full body invisible shield would be the best bet for me as it keeps its nekkid look and still has full body protection from what I hear. I've watched a few videos on installation on iphones and such but would like to know from any of you; how hard is it really to install this? If its relatively easy i'll buy it but I don't want to spend $20 just to mess it up and waste the money. Any info would help. Thanx everyone! :)

Nitz

Reaction score
I put a screen only on my old 8125, and it was relativly easy. Helped put the full body on the iphone, ugh. Not so easy. I would say that the more cutouts, weird angles, and little pieces it is, the harder it will be.

Other than that, I really had to try hard to scratch the zagg screen protector.

OP
O
Reaction score
wow your right. I think i'm going to try it nekkid for a little while. See what happens. does any of you have the snap on hard case? does it make it much bulkier?

benhebert

Reaction score
wow your right. I think i'm going to try it nekkid for a little while. See what happens. does any of you have the snap on hard case? does it make it much bulkier?

I had the hard case from VZW just took it off yesterday. It really limits the keyboard and sliding it out. Do not recommend it at all. Going to take it back today or tomorrow.

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah I had a body glove and I returned it also. The case felt great and offers wonderful protection for the phone but the top row of the physical keyboard gets harder to press and the phone is a bit harder to slide so I took it back.

I think I'm just going to find a nice pouch or sleeve for it. Something soft on the inside and fairly form fitting so it doesn't slide out or anything and nothing with velcro or magnets. I may add a full body shield later (minus the screen) but I'm not sure.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
got my Zagg Invisible Shield yesterday. This thing has so much grip after i got it on, no fear of having the phone drop out of my hands. Plus it keeps the clean look without an ugly case. Lifetime Warranty too

mkloharry

Reaction score
got my Zagg Invisible Shield yesterday. This thing has so much grip after i got it on, no fear of having the phone drop out of my hands. Plus it keeps the clean look without an ugly case. Lifetime Warranty too

Does the Zig kit include protection for the sides?

cLovis_ll

Reaction score

where'd you get your zagg?? i have been looking everywhere ad it seems i can only buy it online for now...

mbogosia

Reaction score
I too bought a body glove hard case and returned it. It makes the phone way too bulky. I am going to pick up a zagg full body shield today.

Jokool_7777

Reaction score
Yeah im gonna ditch the body glove too and get an invisi shield. There's a place in Perimeter Mall in Atlanta. He'll even install it for you to for an extra 5 bucks. Im doing it today.

bamfsig45

Reaction score
Invisible shield wont protect against accidental drops on concrete or whatever. I'll take the added bulk for protection over that sleeker look.

Tumaz04

Reaction score
Nice vid. But drop ur screen in dirt or sand and see what happens.

five0five

Reaction score
What's the name of the place in the Perimeter Mall in ATL? I'm not too far from there - MidTown. Is it a VZ store? Do they have the Invisi Shields in stock?

Thanks.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel

Does the Zig kit include protection for the sides?
Yes, the kit comes with a "full body" protection. Costs like $25. It does come with little individual pieces for the edges of the phone. Only downside is that it doesn't really protect the corners of the phone, the part where the most damage would be done if it were to be dropped. Very good deal for $25 and lifetime warranty though.

where'd you get your zagg?? i have been looking everywhere ad it seems i can only buy it online for now...
I got my Zagg from a nearby mall, Westfield Valley Fair Mall. They got an Invisible Shield cart, not an official store, but it is run by Zagg. Your local mall might have one. If not, I heard Best Buy has the service too, and any other "Authorized retailer".