Zagg invisible shield full body

alexhendershott

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find a retail location that sells this AND will do the install for me around the Pittsburgh, PA area?

Thanks.

OP
O
Reaction score
To all of those who got the invisible shield, did you get the screen done? I've heard it is rough and when using the phone it feels grippy to operate. Is this the case in your opinion? I guess a lot of people used the shield for the majority of the phone but used the verizon screeen protector on the screen

TomN

Reaction score
I hated the Verizon screen protectors and used the ZAGG on my screen like I do all my stuff. It's tacky for a few days and then begins to smooth out. In fact, I put mine on last night and right now it just feels slightly sticky when I stop moving my finger. I think it's well worth that tiny inconvenience.

egan21

Reaction score
I have the invisibleshield on my droid and like mentioned above it starts out a bit tacky but after a couple of days it smooth, not the same as it is when it's naked but smooth.

I will be purchasing the full body shield as well. My only concern is the shiny look the body shield will give it, I kinda like the matte finish.

cLovis_ll

Reaction score
I hated the Verizon screen protectors and used the ZAGG on my screen like I do all my stuff. It's tacky for a few days and then begins to smooth out. In fact, I put mine on last night and right now it just feels slightly sticky when I stop moving my finger. I think it's well worth that tiny inconvenience.

im totally the opposite. i like the verizon (3 pack) screen protector and i told the guy installing the IS, to not put the IS screen protector and leave the screen protector i am already using..

Scott_R

Reaction score
In spite of that uTube video showing the toughness of the screen... I dropped my 2 day old droid the other day and cracked the screen REAL good. Be careful. :) I had to go through insurance to get it replaced.

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah it may be very scratch resistant since its glass but it will also shatter since its glass lol

D

DroidMastar

Yeah umm no one is saying drop your phone and the screen won't crack... Remember dropping anything is never a good thing no matter how much shock absorption it can supposedly take. For the most part even dropping the ruggedized phones will still to some extent comprise its integrity. :D

Markee

Reaction score
No plans for an Otter Case for the Droid...

Harrison Dimon [[email protected]]

Update for Case #65929 - "Motoola Droid"
Hello,

Unfortuantely we are not made aware of any upcoming cases. However, if we do make a case for that device, any information we have will be posted on our website as it is available.

Please email me if you have any further questions or concerns.

Thanks,
Harrison

Message History
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday , November 13, 2009 10:39 am MST (GMT-07:00)
Subject: Motorola Droid

Any plans to create a case for the new Motorola Droid phone?

Thanks.

Narsil

Silver Member
Reaction score
I lost track of all the IS questions but, yes, you can still dock your Droid in both the multimedia dock and the car dock but you may have to push a little harder with the car dock and/or squeeze the clip when you put it in.

As for the lifetime warranty, if your local mall has an IS kiosk, the five or ten dollars for the installation is well worth it because you can bring your phone back to them anytime you have problems with the IS and they will replace it at no additional charge, right there while you wait.

While my Droid was getting shielded, two people came up with iphones. I didn't hear what the problem was but the other guy at the kiosk looked up their numbers on the computer to verify they'd bought the IS there, peeled off the original shields and installed new ones.

He told me that if my phone was replaced due to damage or anything to peel off the old IS, stick it on a sheet of paper, and bring the replacement phone (as long as it was the same model) and they'd install a new one at no charge.

My only complaint with the IS for the droid is that the full-body coverage does not cover the raised bezel around the periphery of the device. I think that is an important piece that is missing. Otherwise, I like the way the screen feels better with the shield than before. My father's Droid currently has the Verizon screen protector on it and I like my IS much better.

Last edited:

cLovis_ll

Reaction score

Hello,

Unfortuantely we are not made aware of any upcoming cases. However, if we do make a case for that device, any information we have will be posted on our website as it is available.

Thanks,
Harrison

Message History

Thanks.

that just blows but i wasn' t really holding my breath for it since i dont recall them getting cases for slider phones..

i hate that it was now confirmed..

cuesport

Reaction score
I highly recommend the zagg invisa-shield. I've used it on all of my treos and put one on a friends iphone. I ordered one for my new Droid (full body). easy to apply.

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score

Hello,

Thanks,
Harrison

Message History

Thanks.

Was the first line in your post the title of his email? If YOU wrote that line then I don't see this as a guaranteed NO. What I see is that the guy you asked isn't told what cases are being worked on, he only knows when they are for sale.

wakblak

Reaction score
Zagg full body

I got the Zagg full body, but it makes the phone sticky and it is not full coverage (corners are not covered).
The screen shield is nice, but sticky as well.
I'm hoping it smooths out soon.
I would just opt for the screen cover rather then the full body.

Leckert123

Reaction score
Quite the opposite. I ordered my IS and plan to use it to give a bit of grip and reduce scratches, etc on the body. I'm not going to install it on the glass screen at all. I want the screen to remain slippery.