z4 root

xilld

Reaction score
just searched in market and z4root isn't found :dunno:

Milton515

Reaction score
It has been removed from the market

D1: UD1.0 Launcher Pro Plus with Custom Icons and NexTheme Wallpaper and Chevy LV 1.25GHz kernel

pyroelite

Reaction score
Find it on the net or forum links, latest v is 1.3 I believe... I had a lil trouble getting rooted after a sys only sbf - what finally worked was to temp root, then perm root, then reboot.

from my DX (GJar 1.9)

itfloater

Reaction score
why do you need z4 root? there is a perfectly good way of rooting the devour that works, and yes THE DEVOUR IS ROOTABLE.

We can have Devour root now. Instructions inside. XD - Android Forums

it requires you to use atb which can be a little overwhelming at first but as long as you know/understand some simple command line commands and know a little bit about the linux terminal (you can do this from windows) you shouldn't have a problem... root is not the issue we need a custom rom... NOW!

dannyg37

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has used this on their incredible. I downloaded it and used it, but it didnt root my phone. I wanted to know if anyone would be able to shed some more light on this subject.
Much appreciated,
Dan Grimes

dannyg37

Reaction score
Yes, thank you for your reply, got unrevoked, and did it successfuly, very pleased with the results!