You've Got Mail Ring Tone?

wendee2150

Reaction score
Does anyone have the Tom Hanks version of the You've Got Mail ring tone/notification? My daughter has one that I sent her years ago on her dumb phone, but I don't know how to get it from her phone to mine. And of course, I don't have the original file. (that would be just too easy.)
TIA!
Wendy

virgil71468

Reaction score
wendee2150 said:
Does anyone have the Tom Hanks version of the You've Got Mail ring tone/notification? My daughter has one that I sent her years ago on her dumb phone, but I don't know how to get it from her phone to mine. And of course, I don't have the original file. (that would be just too easy.)
TIA!
Wendy

Search google play (the market) for a program called "zedge"

philmanji

Reaction score

turnpike

Reaction score
i use phonezoo downloads directly to your phone via text msg

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I got mine from Zedge. It is a female voice that says "You have mail". Not sure if this is the one you're looking for though, but I would imagine Zedge would have it.

Allyoop

Reaction score
You've got mail

TIA!
Wendy

It is actually the "AOL" message. It became famous with the movie...Zedge does have it.

rochpersdef

Reaction score
So, how would I take an MP3 sound file and make it accessible to my notifications or ringtones settings?

I'm running a RAZR Maxx

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
So, how would I take an MP3 sound file and make it accessible to my notifications or ringtones settings?

I'm running a RAZR Maxx

You should be able to place it in the Ringtones folder on your SD. Then restart your phone to see it

Tapped from a Nexus