Youtube, Facebook, Gtalk, google searches not working

Akka

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am posting because it seems something is wrong with my phone/service. I have been using my Droid non stop since launch day and about 40 minutes ago out of no where my facebook wouldn't update, wouldn't let me log back in, youtube is giving me an Error Http:500 message when I'd search, google is finding no "matching documents" when I try and search, and Gtalk says no one is logged in (which is false). Anyone know what is going on?

UPDATE: Youtube and Gtalk are now working. However, Facebook will still not let me login, and google is still not finding matching results. Texting, email, gmail, and web browsing are all still working.

Last edited:

psufan5

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am posting because it seems something is wrong with my phone/service. I have been using my Droid non stop since launch day and about 40 minutes ago out of no where my facebook wouldn't update, wouldn't let me log back in, youtube is giving me an Error Http:500 message when I'd search, google is finding no "matching documents" when I try and search, and Gtalk says no one is logged in (which is false). Anyone know what is going on?

UPDATE: Youtube and Gtalk are now working. However, Facebook will still not let me login, and google is still not finding matching results. Texting, email, gmail, and web browsing are all still working.

Same here.

Dark Farmer

Reaction score
same for me, but I doubt its a virus. Maybe it has something to do with 2.1 update?

Last edited:

Kylar

Reaction score
Same here with the face book.

My gmail works, but my linked hotmail account doesnt, i tried accessing it from the browser and it force closes on me...

Google searches seem to work, and i was able to log into ebay.

This is pretty annoying as i just got the phone last night and everything was working all day....