Youtube crashes after. 902 update

mikespe

Reaction score
FYI...I just tried YouTube on my Acer Iconia A500 running ICS and it did the same thing. This is a YouTube issue...not 902

Sent from my A500 running Thor's ICS

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Yes it's happening to a lot of us. My bionic with 902 works but my xoom with team EOS 1.0.0 crashes. I hope this gets straightened out soon.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

bladewriter

Reaction score
Hey all, is anyone else having problems with YouTube after installing the. 902 update? I was on. 901 and installed the 22 mb patch for. 902. It's a repeatable crash and crashes every time i go to "My Channel"

Thanks!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

I finally found time to install the 901 to 902 patch from FantomPhlasher (kudos!) which ran flawlessly. I hadn't deleted any garbageware (only froze it) nor installed any non-stock ROMS but was rooted and safestrapped.

Before updating, I checked YouTube which didn't force close or behave strangely. I made a nandroid backup, uninstalled safestrap, ran update, checked root again (forever root, I doff my cap to you), and reinstalled safestrap. No problems with YouTube on 902, though I have to admit I don't have any content in My Channel.