Youtube and sorting

Sixdemonbag

Reaction score
Hello all, my first post. I've had this issue for awhile and been waiting to see if 2.1 would address it, obviously it didn't :mad:

Is there any kind of trick which needs to be done for sorting to work? The Youtube application has the option to sort by week, month, etc but doesn't actually do anything. There's also no way to do this using the browser and then searching for videos.

I did try and search for this but was unable to find anything on it. Btw, love this phone!

Zindrix

Reaction score
Hello all, my first post. I've had this issue for awhile and been waiting to see if 2.1 would address it, obviously it didn't :mad:

Is there any kind of trick which needs to be done for sorting to work? The Youtube application has the option to sort by week, month, etc but doesn't actually do anything. There's also no way to do this using the browser and then searching for videos.

I did try and search for this but was unable to find anything on it. Btw, love this phone!

I've had the same problem, but I'm kind of just biding my time until we get flash support though because a lot of the videos I look for aren't on the mobile youtube.