Your Personal favorite Music player app

Ossoblanco

Reaction score
On my first generation droid I used a program called gmote that essentially turned my droid into a remote for movies and music on my mac. I could also set it up so that it would stream movies and music from my computer onto my droid. Then I upgraded to a newer version of the Mac OS and the program no longer worked. Anyone know if that app is still around or if there are any better ones that will do the same thing?

ARZ

Reaction score
I used the stock music player on my original droid and created a few playlists, but that phone met an un-timely demise, in the pool. Got a Droid X2, created a few playlist's and then the menu button took a dump and trapped my phone in Safe mode, 2nd X2, I wasnt able find the playlist file but made some new ones. NOW, I have a Droid 3 and I still have my old X2 for a few days before i have to send it back, can you guys tell me where to find my playlists so I can transfer them?

Also I had used Winamp way back in the day, but never got into it too deep. Is there a forum that I can find out how to get into its functionality a bit more so I can use it for making playlists and be able to save them and transfer them from phone to computer to ipod...

I tried Floola on my Ipod a while back (like a year+ ago), but it seems to be relatively unsupported. I would love a software I can use on my computer, droid and Ipod that all work the same. Anyone have any suggestions?

snstr1

Reaction score
There's an option in playerpro settings to browse by folder, just as you would artists/albums/etc.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

Dude thats the shiat I have been looking for. My only issue with Winamp is it doesnt recognize some of the artists so they dont show under the artists and I even have a couple that split into multiple artists, Eminems crap does that constantly.

removement

Reaction score
I am such a geek. Use three music player depending on what I am listening to.

1. Poweramp - for listening to locally stored music. Connection is sometimes spotty at work. (Office is out in the boonies). Wish I could connection to Google and Amazon music clouds with this player because I think its one of the best out there.

2. Use Google music to stream the 20,000 songs I have in the cloud.

3. Use Amazon cloud player to stream the rest of my music collection that did not fit on my capped Google cloud storage.

bharrismac

Reaction score
Google music is the way to go. It works for your library that is on the music beta as well as any music on your SD card. It has a nice slick interface and is free. As a side note, you don't need to be in the beta to use it for music on the SD card.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

OP
C

Cveezy

Reaction score
iv actually been flopping between btunes now and tunewiki, if im just walking ill throw on btunes, but if im sitting around ill hit up tunewiki cause it shows u the lyrics for ur songs as ur playing it

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
The paid power amp has a ton of tweaks that I love but many were missed til I put it into landscape mode... I'm happy with it again, lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums