Your Personal favorite Music player app

Cveezy

Reaction score
Hey guys whats up. So im looking for a Music playing app for my droid 3. So Whats your personal Favorite? After gathering enough comments ill set up a Poll, and then when people search they can find this thread!

Warglock

Reaction score
Google Music. It's the best streaming app I have found for my person library of music. Only downside is is that you need your home computer to be on in order to use it. For music that you have loaded on your SD card, I prefer Winamp. I used Winamp for several years until I bought an ipod which forced me over to itunes.

Warglock

Reaction score
I would like to correct my last post. It seems Google has come quite a ways since I last used Google Music and you no longer need your personal computer on in order to stream your music. I tried it on my way home in the car knowing full well that my computer was not on and it works.

So if you manage to get an invite, revel in its awesomeness.

OP
C

Cveezy

Reaction score
iv been using poweramp recently and it seems alright. but i hate the interface. anyone use Btunes? supposedly it has a ui like itouches

mszv

Reaction score
Great info, thanks. I'm thinking of getting a Droid 3 (contract with Verizon coming up) and having a new music player on it would be great. Google Music is looking very appealing, let's see if I get in.

NoBloatware

Reaction score
I use DAAP to stream from Firefly on my home computer. Not bad.

OP
C

Cveezy

Reaction score
iv been using btunes and i really like it, ill start trying winamp

cyber3dx

Reaction score
I've been using bTunes since D1 and still use it on my D3. I have not tried many other players however.

darkmatter

Reaction score
Has btunes been updated in the last year? I used it a long time ago,but it stopped working and never got updated.

Since then,I've tried many and settled on PlayerPro. Looks good, lots of options and an equalizer.

I keep trying UberMusic, but despite being possibly the best looking player on the market, its also the most devoid of features.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

cyber3dx

Reaction score
Ahhhh, just downloaded PlayerPro. Awesome program. Going to dump bTunes!

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

mbaker

Reaction score
I use PowerAmp and, unlike at least one other poster, I love the interface - which goes to show that you have to try things out for yourself rather than take anyone else's word for it. It includes an excellent equalizer, supports flac very well, and sounds great. I keep its widget on one of my home screens all the time. Flac support is important to me, and although Winamp and Player Pro technically support it, the reality is they make it hard to play flac files; they don't show up in the library and I've found no easy way to browse folders from the players. PowerAmp doesn't show flac files in its library either (although it reportedly will in v2.0), but it's easy to browse the file system and play them.

darkmatter

Reaction score
There's an option in playerpro settings to browse by folder, just as you would artists/albums/etc.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk