Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Instagram-logo.png

Guess what Instagram lovers! You can finally go back and fix all the typos in your Instagram captions. :)

The company rolled out an update today that adds the ability to change photo captions after they've been posted and also adds new recommendations to the app's Explore menu.

The update is rolling out today [Monday] on the Google Play Store and once you get the update, you can start editing your photo captions by tapping the menu button [...] underneath a post and select edit. It's that simple!

Instagram-update.png

Source: Mashable

RyanPm40

Reaction score
My Google Play store still only has 6.9.1 as the latest version of Instagram instead of 6.10, anybody know why this would be?

Last edited:
OP
wicked

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
My Google Play store still only has 6.9.1 as the latest version of Instagram, anybody know why this would be?
Not sure of the exact version but mine is still the older one. Not available on my play store yet...

RyanPm40

Reaction score
Not sure of the exact version but mine is still the older one. Not available on my play store yet...
Ahh, what a shame, I made a very bad typo in an Instagram caption about 5 minutes ago and was wanting to fix it before any of my friends noticed :p lol

I really wish Instagram would wait until everybody has the update available before posting about it on our feeds!

OP
wicked

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Ahh, what a shame, I made a very bad typo in an Instagram caption about 5 minutes ago and was wanting to fix it before any of my friends noticed :p lol

Oh no! hahaha :p