Yeah, get your FrostWire on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDMATech

Reaction score
Just came fresh down the pipe......Enjoy!!, I already have... I was moving 1100kbs a sec... its freaking ignorant....

Attachments

• frostwire.png
    frostwire.png
    7.6 KB · Views: 717

pyro6128

Reaction score
be careful, torrenting on your phone makes it really easy for them to track you, and for you to get bagged

OP
CDMATech

CDMATech

Reaction score
It answered nothing.... this mobile p2p app is not internet based as one would falsely accuse.... you simple must be connected to the same wifi network and then you may chose to let someone with the App browse your shared folder....... no torrent.... don't be stupid... why would you even speak without any knowledge to back such up..

pyro6128

Reaction score
Well for the record I didn't say you were torrenting. Frostwire is a known bittorent client that's fact. It is being used now for android in much the same way limewire was used. The point is that both of those are legal if used properly. When people share conent they're not supposed to be sharing thats when it becomes illegal. I'm not saying I don't do it, I'm just saying that if you choose to go the illegal route be careful because on a cell phone it is easier to track it. Now that being said, I'm going to assume that you were calling the other person in this thread stupid in your poorly constructed post, since your argument was just eviscerated. This conversation is now over. You have a good day kind sir

p1ngputts

Reaction score
Well for the record I didn't say you were torrenting. Frostwire is a known bittorent client that's fact. It is being used now for android in much the same way limewire was used. The point is that both of those are legal if used properly. When people share conent they're not supposed to be sharing thats when it becomes illegal. I'm not saying I don't do it, I'm just saying that if you choose to go the illegal route be careful because on a cell phone it is easier to track it. Now that being said, I'm going to assume that you were calling the other person in this thread stupid in your poorly constructed post, since your argument was just eviscerated. This conversation is now over. You have a good day kind sir
lame
:soapbox:

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Just came fresh down the pipe......Enjoy!!, I already have... I was moving 1100kbs a sec... its freaking ignorant....

Torrents do indeed have legitimate purposes that are legal. They are also widely used for other purposes that aren't so legal. This thread, in the Droid Applications thread makes no sense. If it works as an app on your phone or there are some legal software for your phone available through torrents only then I'll open this thread up again. The biggest useful android files I've seen so far, as roms that are 100mb in size and available for direct download.

Status
Not open for further replies.