"The system has been destroyed"

reptkeu

Reaction score
Hi all, a bit of a problem here - I bricked my phone!

I was trying to flash a new ROM onto my Redmi K50 Pro. I couldn't see the device in ADB when in Fastboot.
I stumbled upon some ADB command: ADB OEM UNLOCK, and it now shows the message "The system has been destroyed".

Still not able to see the device in ADB, so I can't flash a ROM. I was able to see the device in ADB when I was in the OS. I think it may have to do with MTP not setting the propper USB protocol, which prevents me from seeing the device and flashing it.

And when I try to flash, I get the following: "ERROR: could not clear input pipe; result e0005000, ignoring... ERROR: could not clear output pipe; result e0005000, ignoring...." I assume it's because the phone is simply no detected.

ggrant3876

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung S23 Ultra
Hi all, a bit of a problem here - I bricked my phone!

I was trying to flash a new ROM onto my Redmi K50 Pro. I couldn't see the device in ADB when in Fastboot.
I stumbled upon some ADB command: ADB OEM UNLOCK, and it now shows the message "The system has been destroyed".

Still not able to see the device in ADB, so I can't flash a ROM. I was able to see the device in ADB when I was in the OS. I think it may have to do with MTP not setting the propper USB protocol, which prevents me from seeing the device and flashing it.

And when I try to flash, I get the following: "ERROR: could not clear input pipe; result e0005000, ignoring... ERROR: could not clear output pipe; result e0005000, ignoring...." I assume it's because the phone is simply no detected.
Welcome to the forum. The active members here don't root much anymore. You might check on a forum at XDA for your phone.

OP
R

reptkeu

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. The active members here don't root much anymore. You might check on a forum at XDA for your phone.
Thank you. Yeah I looked into it, but there doesn't seem to be a place to solicit help.

ggrant3876

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung S23 Ultra
Thank you. Yeah I looked into it, but there doesn't seem to be a place to solicit help.
The XDA forum for your phone doesn't seem to be too organized, I'd just go ahead join XDA and post the question.

OP
R

reptkeu

Reaction score
Thanks for the link! I posted the question there. I'm not too hopeful, but who knows...