Yahoo! Mail, Messenger, and Search Now Available on Market

amcas522

Reaction score
I installed Yahoo Mail and uninstalled it. Didn't like it. Downloaded K-9 Mail instead and all is right with my email world. I also downloaded Messenger. It logs me out all the time. Don't really like it. Worked so much better on my Blackberry (sigh).

Still love my new phone though!

navigator

Reaction score
Amacus. thanks. I also uninstalled the Yahoo app. Went back to K-9 which I used before. I did like the colors on Yahoo, but it did not have enough control settings such as sound.

???

Reaction score
Yahoo messenger seems to have issues with disconnects. It is logging me out and saying I have logged in on another computer. Never have this problem on the PC unless I actually do log into my phone. When I am on my phone, I am usually not around my PC.

There is something happening on the APP that is not handling things correctly.

Also, why is there not an icon in the notification bar when the APP is left running? This is a major flaw IMO.

yep, the messenger sucks, disconnects and you miss messages.

i gave up on it, but really. non of the messagers are worth a crap

Abadus

Reaction score
It seems to me that the mail is not starting up after a re-boot. If you start it up it seems to run fine for me.

Just ran a test and yahoo push was faster than gmail push. But both were dam fast. Wondering about K-9. I like the yahoo app but without a auto start is sorta blows.