Yahoo help

jtlucas

Reaction score
My wife is able to log into her yahoo email over a desktop but when she tries to on her phone it won't work. Also, what does it mean when there is an EN in the status bar?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
J

jtlucas

Reaction score
OK. Figured the mail thing out but still don't know about the EN

lemodular

Reaction score
Sounds like a notification from of the installed apps. Check you app library to see if notification is turned on in one of the apps.

google123

Reaction score
If you have more than one language setup in your keyboard app, then the EN in the notification means English, UK would be English UK and so forth. Check settings>language and keyboard settings and disable any languages you're not going to use and it should go away.

Sent from my DROID Pro using DroidForums

OP
J

jtlucas

Reaction score
Tried that. Only options are English and Spanish. Still can't figure out how to get rid of it. Just going to take it to a store.

google123

Reaction score
Tried that. Only options are English and Spanish. Still can't figure out how to get rid of it. Just going to take it to a store.

If you disable Spanish then only ENglish will be left and the keyboard will not display EN on the notification bar. If you need to use Spanish/English then the notification will be there to let you know what language the keyboard is using. Try disabling Spanish and watch it go away, enable Spanish and watch it return.