Yahoo! Fantasy Football '10 app now available

meishkov

Reaction score
Suck.... I'll be at my daughters Gymnastics when my draft starts and was hoping to use my phone. Anyone have any sweet work arounds?

There was one dude out of 12 that was missing from our draft. So one of my buddies just hit him up on Skype, telling him every pick, then he just told us who he wanted when he was up. Pretty simple method, not many other options really. Unless you want to sit on the phone with someone the whole time.

NYLC

Reaction score
Probably belongs on a different thread and I'm sure I'll get flamed for this, but as long as we're on the topic of FF what do you guys think of my team?

Had the 2nd pick in a standard 12 team league.

QB- Schaub, Eli
WR- R. White, Crabtree, Knox, Breaston, Jacoby Jones
RB- AP, J. Stewart, M. Bush, F. Jackson, Gerhart (insurance for AP)
TE- Z. Miller (Oak)
DEF- Phi.
K- Crosby

dkst0426

Reaction score
Can you access your league's message board?

... and no it does not.

Thank you...I'm not sure why they leave that out of their apps and mobile web page.

Probably for the same reason you can't browse Facebook Group discussion boards. And I don't know what the reason is, unfortunately. I wish I did, though - I ran a message board draft last week, and had to run to the computer every other hour to check up on the latest picks.

One more thing i noticed is that players already owned don't show up when you run a search. Again, hopefully we get some updates....

I'm guessing that it's just reverting to Yahoo's default of showing all available players, as opposed to all players. The tab you click when you search for players does say "Find Available Players."

I love having this option now, especially since I'm a Commish for 3 leagues and playing in another one. Hopefully the live update works well, since I work most Sunday afternoons. I would LOVE a StatTracker app, but failing that, that's where Verizon's NFL Mobile will come in handy. :)

NYLC, pretty solid lineup there. How many do you start, and is it a PPR league?

jimmy2179428

Reaction score
Thank you! This is exactly what I was looking for! Fantasy Guru sucked balls!

Kraigus

Reaction score
This will be my first year using a phone to check my stats. Is Fantasy Guru that bad? I'd read that it was the go to app last year.

Droidfish

Reaction score
really wish an espn fantasy football app would come out already.

+1, been waiting patiently for this since last year. The mobile page does the trick but nothing beats the convenience of a well designed app. One good thing that espn does have on the mobile page is the ability to draft.

dragonfly1113

Reaction score
really wish an espn fantasy football app would come out already.

+1, been waiting patiently for this since last year. The mobile page does the trick but nothing beats the convenience of a well designed app. One good thing that espn does have on the mobile page is the ability to draft.

yeah the mobile site works well i didnt try it for the draft, but now it says "teams will be available soon" and it doesnt show my teams, not really that worried about it at least not for another 9 days haha, already made a shortcut to the direct league sight via the full browser :)

NYLC

Reaction score
... I would LOVE a StatTracker app, but failing that, that's where Verizon's NFL Mobile will come in handy. :)

NYLC, pretty solid lineup there. How many do you start, and is it a PPR league?

StatTracker would be nice for sure. Wouldn't a regular browser session work though? Not as clean looking i'm sure but it's something. How can you get NFL mobile to work similar to StatTracker?

Thanks. Very different drafting strategies employed this season I think especially after the middle of the 1st round. It's a non ppr H2H. 1QB 3WR 2RB 1TE K Def