Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Now Available At Gearbest!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Xiaomi is one of the largest phone manufacturers in the world. They have topped Samsung in sales in some regions which is saying a lot. Heck the company is big enough to have stolen Hugo Barra from Google! Xiaomi makes a quality product at a very affordable price. They have not really expanded into the US so the only way you can get your hands on their phones is to pay large import fees and catch one of the fire sales. They pretty much have a practice of putting devices up for sale until they are sold out which happens very quickly.

Last week they announced their next generation flagship phablet device. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 features a premium metal design. It also includes the same Helio X10 64bit Octa-core processor from the Redmi Note 2. The new Note 3 also adds a fingerprint scanner, and a massive 4,000mah battery. The phone also features a 13mp rear shooter, 5.5" 1080p dispay, PowerVR G6200 GPU, Android 5.0, 2GB/3GB ram, 16GB/32GB internal storage, and is unlocked for worldwide use.

You can actually get this phone now without having to pay import fees. Gearbest has both the 2GB and 3GB variants for $179 and $209. This includes shipping and in my experience they ship pretty fast. Most of the time it takes about a week to receive a device. Head to the links below to grab one!

Xiaomi RedMi Note 3 2GB
Xiaomi RedMi Note 3 3GB

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
yeah, it supports WCDMA which is just a bit different from our CDMA... frustrating that all these phones come out and unless I leave big red I'll never be able to try them.
Today, the US is not the major market for these Chinese phone manufacturers. When they do decide to go after the US market, rest assured they will accommodate VZW users.