XBox and My Droid 2

NocturnalEMT

Reaction score
So here is what I am trying to accomplish. I do not have a wireless internet adapter on hand. I am wanting to use my droid through USB to sign into XBox live. My Droid 2 is already rooted....just looking to see if it's possible to accomplish this through the USB connnection.... :blackdroid:

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You need to connect your PC to your USB connection, then enable "Internet Connection Sharing" on your PC and connect your Xbox via a network cable to your PC.

Do not turn on the Xbox until you have already established an internet connection on your PC.

OP
N

NocturnalEMT

Reaction score
I cannot find "Enable Internet Connection Sharing" for the life of me... :blackdroid:

You need to connect your PC to your USB connection, then enable "Internet Connection Sharing" on your PC and connect your Xbox via a network cable to your PC.

Do not turn on the Xbox until you have already established an internet connection on your PC.

ggtus

Reaction score
Go to network settings and manage network.highlight the two confections, then right click and bridge them together. I've done it a million times.

lalea1860

Reaction score
I think this is similar to my issue. I do not have an internet connection on my droid, page plus could not provide a data plan for it. I want to remove stor apps as they are killing the battery on my lg ally. I need the internet connection on my pc for my phone temporarily to remove apps?
(>%