x2 Notification issue

logman2446

Reaction score
I recently purchased the x2 having come from the original moto droid. With my first droid, I could leave the messaging service open and turn my screen off. When I would recieve a sms the green light would come on. Now, with the x2, I leave the messaging service open and turn the screen off and am not notified when I recieve a sms. Before I turn my screen off, I have to make sure I go to the homescreen and I can then turn off the screen and will be given a green light when I recieve something. Is this an issue for anyone else? It's kind of inconvenient and if anyone knows the fix let me know. Thanks!

grgguy

Reaction score
Yes I noticed the same thing , it took me a week or so to figure it out .

grgguy

Reaction score
After you are finished reading, writing, or sending your text you have to exit out of messaging app. I usually just hit the home button. I hope this helps you.

Snowrider

Reaction score
I had the same problem and the only fix is what was posted you must back out and hit home

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

bigredneck

Reaction score
Question. When writing an email and I get a call it erases what i have wrote. How can that be fixed?

Snowrider

Reaction score
Just reopen your email and hit the menu button (4 little squares) and go to drafts your message is saved there