X2 constantly reboots

dirtdevilstp

Reaction score
Ok, first off sorry if this is a repeat. here's my issue. my X2 will turn off than restart (reboot) all on it's own. example. tonight i had it charging in the other room when i heard "droid"........."droid" from the other room. i walked in thinking it was a text only to find the phone had reboot. i've tried uninstalling apps that i don't use on a day to day basis. i've done all of verizons solution, i.e. reformat the phone, reformat the SD. they tech i spoke to told me to power down the phone, hold the power on and the menu(four square) to get the phone into safe mode....it won't. so i'm lost? should i reformat again and not install apps to see how the phone asks? or should i just use verizons option by replacing the phone. it's about a month old and isn't rooted....only cause i don't know how, i am running motoblur rather a home launcher...so please if someone has an idea or has seen this before i could really use the help.

b_salgado

Reaction score
I am on my 4th X2 due to random re-boots, slide to unlock screen missing, and various other issues.... my current phone is 3 days old and I haven't had any issues... YET!