wow....need help with google maps

dossfatboy

Reaction score
Last night I was playing with the google maps for the first time and when I went to the lattitude area I somehow put my wifes phone number in. So when I hit the lattitdue area now it shows my name with her phone number and can anyone PLEASE tell me how to reverse this?? I had to many crown n redbulls last night.....:icon_ banana:

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Last night I was playing with the google maps for the first time and when I went to the lattitude area I somehow put my wifes phone number in. So when I hit the lattitdue area now it shows my name with her phone number and can anyone PLEASE tell me how to reverse this?? I had to many crown n redbulls last night.....:icon_ banana:

I fear putting my own number in to replicate this problem and getting stuck. What's your wife's number so I can use that?

poke around here
Google profile location - Google Mobile Help

or here

Integrate Google Latitude with Your Google Profile

and you should be able to edit your profile

cisco0910

Reaction score
Holy smoke!!!! I thought I was the only one who drunk Crown and Red Bulll!!! People I tell, bartenders included always say "huhm you want a whatt"?

OP
D

dossfatboy

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. Christim, Ive been trying to figure this out with the links you showed. One of them says to go to my profile. I cant figure out how to get to my profile. Can you or anyone help?