WOW? help!

alucard9114

Reaction score
Ok i have been flashing roms for a long time and have never ran into this problem.Just restored a cwm back up everything went great loaded up great it was HD Rev 2.1.1.So i come on Droid forums see new radio and HD rev 2.1.2 so i download and flash HD rev i get an error that says dowload section does not exist so i go in manually in cwm and there are only 2 files in there that i deleted yesterday.so i boot back up and use a file manager to make sure i put the files in the correct place.The files i need are there but the 2 files i deleted yesterday are not.What the hell is going on?:mad:

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Ok i have been flashing roms for a long time and have never ran into this problem.Just restored a cwm back up everything went great loaded up great it was HD Rev 2.1.1.So i come on Droid forums see new radio and HD rev 2.1.2 so i download and flash HD rev i get an error that says dowload section does not exist so i go in manually in cwm and there are only 2 files in there that i deleted yesterday.so i boot back up and use a file manager to make sure i put the files in the correct place.The files i need are there but the 2 files i deleted yesterday are not.What the hell is going on?:mad:

Sorry for jumping in this late. Have you got this worked out now? If not, give me an update as to where you are currently.

Sorry we missed this post earlier.