Would You Consider The iPhone 7 Pro Over the Note 6?

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
I guess I'm at a different spot in my life. If it's not useful for business I'm not interested at this point. My leisure time is more spending time with my kids or being near or on the water now. The next big thing only gets my interest if it'll make my job easier.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><
In my Opinion from what have had hands on. The Surface Tablet is the best tablet for business followed by the Galaxy Note Pro although dated, then the iPad Pro. Until more hands on with the iPad Pro.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
In my Opinion from what have had hands on. The Surface Tablet is the best tablet for business followed by the Galaxy Note Pro although dated, then the iPad Pro. Until more hands on with the iPad Pro.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
So Apple is going to go after the Surface type of usage with their phones now huh. I just wouldn't be able to justify paying more for a phone that has stylus capability then turn around and have to pay for the stylus as well then pay for another charger adaptor, if I'm reading things correctly. And they said the Note was a fad that'd never catch on due to a stylus and its ginormous size.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><