World of Warcraft

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
just checking, does anyone else here play?

/silly

OP
Sam

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
No, do play some FPS though.

which? i'm about to build a desktop (need to post a parts list for comments/suggestions) for some casual gaming, nothing serious though..

Zippster

Reaction score
I own gameservers for: Wolfenstein:Enemy Territory, Quake Wars, Left 4 Dead.
Pretty much what I spend any online gaming doing, even though havent had much time lately. :happy:

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Left 4 Dead is a good game, the second version is coming out soon?

OP
Sam

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
warcraft isn't really hard on the system... i bet the droid could run it.

Zippster

Reaction score
Left 4 Dead is a good game, the second version is coming out soon?

November 17. yes its a great game, really revolutionized the "team" play co op. You want to run and gun without your team in that game, you wont last long.

modified

Reaction score
I play World of Warcraft, and Call of Duty as well.

pyro6128

Reaction score
I use to play WoW a couple of years ago. Had a troll rogue on skullkrusher. I play MW2 too for ps3, though I'm not very good at it right now

M

Matth3w

Had the highest ranked horde priest on Ravenholdt RPPVP server and then decided not to play anymore. You can look him up, Litheirae. Stopped playing right before the new patch came out because I wanted to spend more time with my wife instead of raiding 4 nights a week.

syntax53

Reaction score
Realm: Lothar
Guild: Judgement

Sintax, Feral Cat - 10k+ dps in 25 mans

Fall of the Lich King (02-28-2010)
A Tribute to Insanity (10-14-2009)
Glory of the Ulduar Raider (08-30-2009)
Glory of the Raider (04-06-2009)

Rayv

Reaction score
I used to play, quit last summer. I was raiding pre BC, when it was more of a challenge. Blizzard has really changed that game to cater to the casual player, which made it far less fun for the hard core (GOD I'm a nerd!) raiders. The past two years or so I was a BE holy priest. I liked all the timing involved in planning out clearcasting etc to save/regen mana. Blizzard pretty much got rid of most of that last year. Made it way too easy mode. Most the people who really understood the game mechanics are gone now. I think I will give cataclysm a try when it comes out, but I cant imagine blizzard actually fixing everything they broke to make it enjoyable for more serious players. That and the graphics are painful to look at after getting used to aion. Good news about that is it will pretty much run on a toaster.

rusray

Reaction score
Played EQ for years, got sick of the raiding. Played WoW since beta on and off, got sick of the raiding. Played Star Trek Online for a month, boring. Played several other MMO's.

I just don't feel I have time to do it anymore! Piano, Cello, Guitar, military, school, studying, droid, etc.. no time for MMO's anymore haha