World of Warcraft

OP
Sam

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anybody on gilneas?

Haha I used to play on Gilneas, on hiatus now. Are you horde or ally? PM me your toon name if you're ally!

Toon name is Essayem (see what I did there?) that I have been playing lately.. almost got that one to 80, probably by then end of the week. You?

nphil

Reaction score
Sceptic, I'm a tank. Also a DK. Not so clever huh?

It's been a while since I last logged on, but I think I was raiding ICC before I quit. Had some decent gear too.. A friend paid for my transfer to gilneas from dawnbringer and I just stopped playing after a month lol. Might come back , not really sure.. Gilneas was a very nice server though.

shai_0914

Reaction score
or all the news and to get the game, I'd suggest gamersloot.net, and really the Blizz team did a great job this expansion seems quite exciting :)

Reaction score
I play as a Blood Elf Pally(yeah I know OP) on Maiev but am doing a realm change to Demonsoul and getting Cata today after school. Send me a PM if you play on Demonsoul.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Darthberg

Reaction score
My mains are on the Aggarmar server with the guild Use The Force. Level 80 shammy, and 80 hunter. ALLIANCE!

envex

Reaction score
My main is a paladin tank and my alt is a mage. Envex on Bonechewer; For the Horde!

ntrddragn

Reaction score
I know this thread is for WOW but this Starcraft player needs the spotlight. LOL Gentlemen meet #1 Asia StarCraft2 Diamond Player :D

Linda-Liao-3.jpg

here is the article;
Meet Asia’s Rank #1 Diamond Player in StarCraft 2 - Atma Xplorer

zakth

Reaction score
I play a horde paladin. Holy spec. Cho'gall server.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App