Working SBF file for Droid 1

Reaction score
Hello all! I would like to know where I can get the sbf file to unbrick the original droid. I have come into possession of a Droid that backlights and that's it. I also know that it is currently not rooted.

Secondly, Is the special boot the same as the Droid 2? If not what is the combination?

Thanks in advance!

Принадлежащий

weezyldroid27

Reaction score
Google Peter Alfonso's website or project elite and check under downloads and you'll find a working sbf.

OP
C
Reaction score
Thank you all I got it to work and the sbf completed but did not fix my problem with the screen. I am almost positive I need a new lcd screen and/or digitizer

Dad23Boys77

Reaction score
So a friend of mine, rooted my wifes Motorola Droid 1. I want to have the correct/current SBF on hand incase she does something stupid with it. The Peter Alfonso website has quite a few different SBF files to choose from. Which one do I need to recover her phone to the current OTA version? Also, do I need the Odexed or De-Odexed one?

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
FRG83G is the latest i think. Odex'd is stock, de-odex'd is basically just streamlined in my understanding.

Dad23Boys77

Reaction score
FRG83G is the latest i think. Odex'd is stock, de-odex'd is basically just streamlined in my understanding.

13th, thanks for the reply. Per the Peter Alfonso webiste, FRG83G is listed under:

Stock System Files (Rooted ROMs)

So is it a stock file or a rooted rom? I'm a bit confused. Again, I don't really need it now, and may never need it. Actually, I HOPE I NEVER NEED IT! But we all know how women are with electronics. So I just want to make sure I have the correct file on hand for easy access.

Thanks for your help.