Wordwise Pro - Online Scrabble Like

JayCizzo

Reaction score
Anyone else's WordWise app stop working. I have probably 8 games running and for the last several days there has been no activity. Seems like it would be too big of a coincidence that all my opponents stopped playing.

ntrddragn

Reaction score
Anyone else's WordWise app stop working. I have probably 8 games running and for the last several days there has been no activity. Seems like it would be too big of a coincidence that all my opponents stopped playing.

im not sure if its not working or not but my games have stop also. =/

edit: one of my game just came back on. so who knows.

Last edited:

rushmr2

Reaction score
I have the free version, but a new update came out today for the paid version, I think im gonna go for it. The notifications definitely need work but besides that this is a good alternative to words with friends.

Last edited:

pjpankey

Reaction score
Word wise pro

Help! I downloaded it, and have been inviting random and friends... but it doesn't do anything... is there really not that many people playing? Or does anyone know what I might be doing wrong?

OP
H
Reaction score
On there message board there is a lot of talk about the invite system not working. The problem is that while X people are regular players 200X have downloaded it and the invites go to 200 people. They have been very responsive and I think they will fix this. I also am guessing their algorithm sends invites to those who have not played for a while not realizing that those players are not playing at all.

I play all the time so it's [email protected] if you want to play. There's a thread on their support board looking for players also.

Anyone who wants to play send me an invite.

rod

Reaction score
im so fed up with this game. ive always had small problems where when id submit a word it would randomly take me back to the main menu (forgivable). then i was forced into downloading a third party app (airmail) which turned out to be a completely unreliable application (never received a notification/airmail would force close upon incoming phone call). now, i cant ever log in to the game. what a shame, this was my most used game on the phone. now its just taking up space....

i want my dollar back. im hungry and a whopper jr sounds good.

ntrddragn

Reaction score
i want my dollar back. im hungry and a whopper jr sounds good.

LOL....word. I havent logged into this for a month+ now. And I really dont want to now with the airmail stuff. =/

audioscience

Reaction score
I haven't had too many issues with WordWise but I also play Word Feud which is a lot smoother (no waiting for logins, airmail, etc.). I like it a bit better except for the ads. If you're rooted just use the blockads script or download AdFree for free from the market and that will take care of it. It does have notifications too with no 3rd party app requirement.

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
I've been playing this game for about a month now, maybe more. Me and this other person I anonymously invited have been playing game after game. Probably played about 20 games by now lol. No issues here.

I tried wordfeud and I didnt like it as much. I hardly ever got notifications when a player had taken his turn. I uninstalled that one after a few days of no activity.

Djanvk

Reaction score
I've been playing word fued ain't and like it a lot, I'll give this a shot. also