WORDFEUD game!

PJD2000

Reaction score
Hi

Is their any wordfeud tournament planned/ongoing?
Would really like to join in if possible.

Cheers.

debdroid1a

Reaction score
How does one come across a random board??? My friend and I continuously rematch each other and suddenly after about 10 games we got a random board. Then I had to reinstall (new phone) and put in the wrong user name so it started us over with a standard board. Haven't gotten another one since. I have another friend that I have played with for over a month and we've never gotten one. Is there any rhyme or reason to it??? I LOVE the random boards!!!
I'm not sure how, after 10 games, you got a random board... whenever I've rematched someone it's the same board as the previous board (well not sure on the random as we haven't rematched, I don't think... I'm playing all stanard boards currently).
I wonder if the default is the standard board on rematches...

If you want a random board you need to do this as new game, not a rematch. You could always ask your friend if they want to play 2 games, one standard and one random.

Maybe this might be an idea (choice of boards on a rematch) to e-mail the developers or suggest it in the comments on the app market.

debdroid1a

Reaction score
Hi

Is their any wordfeud tournament planned/ongoing?
Would really like to join in if possible.

Cheers.
There was one going on, and still going on, members all ready chosen.
I don't know about a new one just yet. There was one person monitoring the tournement.

Official Droidforums.net Wordfeud Tournament 2

Maybe someone would be willing to host another tournament or start a 3rd since this one has been going on forever and the "loser/lower" bracket isn't getting done--I've challenged 2 players and neither wanted to play the "lower/loser" bracket.

kellyb2000

Reaction score
How does one come across a random board??? My friend and I continuously rematch each other and suddenly after about 10 games we got a random board. Then I had to reinstall (new phone) and put in the wrong user name so it started us over with a standard board. Haven't gotten another one since. I have another friend that I have played with for over a month and we've never gotten one. Is there any rhyme or reason to it??? I LOVE the random boards!!!

If you want a random board you need to do this as new game, not a rematch. You could always ask your friend if they want to play 2 games, one standard and one random.

:eek: I feel so stupid...I can't believe the answer was right in front of my face the whole time. THANKS A BUNCH!

barbj2799

Reaction score
wordfeud and bing

my touchscreen has been acting bizarrely for the last few days and it appears that the cause has been the BING ads on word feud. every time a bing ad appears the screen freezes. I have to take out the battery then when I put it back in the screen won't work properly and I can't text unless I type everything in backwards! When I uninstall word feud and reinstall it the phone works fine until I play wordfeud and the BING ad appears and freezes the screen. same thing. has anybody else experienced this problem?

debdroid1a

Reaction score
That is odd. Maybe the ads use too much memory on your phone.

I play it to much so I bought the app. Plus I can ignore the ads. :)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

barbj2799

Reaction score
not likely. I only have wordfeud and words with friends. Nothing else has been downloaded on this phone.

frogfruit

Reaction score
I agree with Pyro and I often use za qi xi and qat but I've never used a cheat app. Actually, most people I play use those words and more which I pick up on when I see them played. I also will guess at words since there is no penalty for bad guesses. I've made many lucky guesses (sometimes on the fourth guess lol). I don't know all the two letter words though :-(
The only time I thought someone was cheating they were playing nothing but weird words like 'manque'. I don't see how it would be fun to play while cheating that would just be a waste of time. Actually you would just be the computer for someone else.

debdroid1a

Reaction score
I agree with Pyro and I often use za qi xi and qat but I've never used a cheat app. Actually, most people I play use those words and more which I pick up on when I see them played. I also will guess at words since there is no penalty for bad guesses. I've made many lucky guesses (sometimes on the fourth guess lol). I don't know all the two letter words though :-(
The only time I thought someone was cheating they were playing nothing but weird words like 'manque'. I don't see how it would be fun to play while cheating that would just be a waste of time. Actually you would just be the computer for someone else.

Those short words are good. I've tried to memorize those too. Oh don't forget AA. That's good when it's near the end of the game and you have a few tiles left. One time I did QI, a double word, next to another letter (the letter P, which was some word going down--can't remember the word) and then the next one was XI with the I next to the Q and those two plays really pumped up my score.:icon_ banana:

Something like this:

....X
..QI
PI

I also take guesses and found that it sometimes works out. Another player asked about some words and I said "I just try until it says I have something." It was a long word with a double or triple word. Probably thought I was cheating (until I did a word like "if" for 2 points).

debdroid1a

Reaction score
KA is another 2 letter word. Played keel with 'a' on another word.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums