Woo! That’s what I want for Dolphin HD 5.0:Speed dial & powerful add ons --TOGETHER

Damon

Reaction score
Today, Dolphin have released it HD beta v5.0 finally. So excited!
Last week, I became a fan of Dolphin and apply for a tester private beta version of Dolphin Browser HD. Maybe there are so many fans and they are more persuasive than I am. I was not chosen to be one.
Be eager to be a tester because I want to know if it changes in my wanted way.
I always like Dolphin Mini for its faster and simpler and the speed dial is really something awesome. On the other way, I have experienced HD. The Web to PDF is what I want. And other add ons like Dolphin License is also good. Dolphin Browser HD and Mini are awesome. But what I want to have one browser which contains both speed dial and add ons.
While now, have experienced the HD beta 5.0, the ADD ONS and SPEED DIAL are finally TOGETHER! And I find HD is faster than it was. That it is!
Here is a URL link for Dolphin HD beta5.0:http://bit.ly/mec8un
And the QR code:
You can also try it.

grace1169

Reaction score
Have tried it. The new UI is awesome. And like you said, finally, I can have both add ons and speed dial. Most of all, it is fast just as Mini is.

OP
Damon

Damon

Reaction score
Have tried it. The new UI is awesome. And like you said, finally, I can have both add ons and speed dial. Most of all, it is fast just as Mini is.

Yes. Together is better for me. It is worth trying it.

OP
Damon

Damon

Reaction score
How do you enable speed dial?

If you have used Dolphin Mini, you will never ask. This Speed dial style new tab will allow you to access your favorite sites easily, undo your previously closed tabs and tell you the most visited history site at a second.

bjblackmore

Reaction score
How do you set the homepage? It used to be under more > settings > advanced settings, but this option doesn't exist in v5. There is an option for Dolphin Settings, but this doesn't seem to have a setting for homepage!

grace1169

Reaction score
How do you set the homepage? It used to be under more > settings > advanced settings, but this option doesn't exist in v5. There is an option for Dolphin Settings, but this doesn't seem to have a setting for homepage!

You can go Menu > More > Settings > Data storage settings > Set home page. That may be work. It really changed a lot and takes me some time to find it.

OP
Damon

Damon

Reaction score

There is an easier way: add the website you want to set as home page to bookmark and hold on the bookmark then set as homepage.

grace1169

Reaction score

There is an easier way: add the website you want to set as home page to bookmark and hold on the bookmark then set as homepage.

That is really easier than mine. haha..